Acceptance of terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in the products and services provided by Carmel Joy Baird.
All of our products and services are non-refundable. so we ask you to read the terms and conditions set out below carefully before booking a service or ordering merchandise from us. By completing your booking or your order, you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to abide by them.
Carmel offers a broad range of readings, classes, services and merchandise, so sometimes additional terms or requirements may apply. Please read the product descriptions carefully as any additional terms set out there will form part of your agreement with us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or 780-964-0927 and speak to us before booking or placing your order.
General terms and conditions
- In order to provide you with the services booked, we require you to provide us with your full name, email address and phone number, which are kept on our file. It is your obligation to provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information, and to maintain and properly update that information as and when circumstances require. We are currently booking private readings 15-16 months in advance, so it is important that we have current, valid contact information on file in case we need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. If you fail to update your information with us and we are unable to contact you as a result. we reserve the right to treat your appointment as cancelled in full without refund or credit to you.
- Carmel makes every effort to provide you with helpful advice, and to make sure your experience is a positive one. However, she makes no representation and gives no warranty that the services or products she offers will meet your needs, requirements or expectations.
- The information Carmel shares on her website, through her office and in consultations is for guidance only, and although she may speak about health, financial or other issues, the information shared does not and is not intended to replace consultations with qualified medical, financial, legal and other Never disregard professional advice or delay seeking it because of information obtained through Carmel’s website, her office or a consultation. It is up to you to evaluate any information provided and what you do with the information or what action you take after receiving the information is your own responsibility and choice.
- Please do not wear strong scents, perfumes or colognes to the office. Carmel is susceptible to migraines, and scents trigger these unfortunate
- We will not cover any travel costs incurred by you. in the case where you are traveling to see Carmel. If you choose to travel to see her in person, as opposed to booking a phone reading, this
is a personal choice. Our cancellation policy is clearly stated below, and travel charges are not covered even where we do have to cancel an appointment.
- Carmel takes lunch between 12:00pm-12:30pm, so please note that 12:30pm clients will not be seen earlier than 12:30pm.
- Unless otherwise noted, all services and merchandise are non-refundable.
Private Readings Bookings
- Your reading must be paid for at the time of booking. Your reading spot is not confirmed until payment has been received. We accept cash, debit, Visa/Mastercard and lnterac email transfers. Payments can be made over the phone or in person from 9am-3pm Monday through
- We are currently booking private readings 15-16 months in advance, and circumstances may change as the time of your reading draws closer. Readings booked between 1-6 months ahead are initially booked as in-person readings. We reserve the right to change your appointment to a phone reading, at our discretion, if circumstances require. Any reading booked more than 6 months ahead is booked as “In Person OR Phone”, as we cannot guarantee Carme’s location or schedule. We will notify you 2 months prior to your reading date whether the reading will be in person or by phone. Of course, this is always subject to change, at our discretion, if circumstances require. All phone readings are just as amazing as in-person readings. Carmel reads for clients all over the world via
Cancellation by you
- You will receive an email reminder of your appointment date 1 week in
- We do understand that emergencies and life can If you need to postpone your reading appointment, you must notify the office as soon as possible with your request to re-schedule. If possible, please notify us in writing via email at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment. If you cannot email, please notify us by phone. Readings are non-refundable. but can be re scheduled, and we will work with you to find a new appointment date. We will take into consideration the time you have already waited for your reading, and we’ll do our best to fit you in at the next available appointment date.
- We may, at our discretion, offer you a credit instead of re-scheduling your
Cancellation by us
- Carmel needs to be at her best emotionally, mentally and physically to provide you with the best reading As emergencies and life can happen to you, they can also happen to Carmel, and we may need to cancel and re-schedule your appointment for a variety of reasons. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Family emergency
- Weather conditions: During the winter months, unpredictable snowstorms can cause poor road conditions. Because River Lane Ranch is semi-rural, the roads are not cleared as quickly as those in the city. Accidents have happened in the past and Carmel has a strict policy on closing the office and not allowing clients to drive in bad weather conditions.
- Filming and travel schedule: Carmel is currently filming a television show and sometimes unforeseen circumstances may arise due to filming or travel that may require us to reschedule your
- If we do need to re-schedule your appointment, we will provide you with as much notice as reasonably possible, and will re-schedule you to the next available appointment To the best of our ability, we will make sure your re-scheduled date is within 12 months of your original appointment date.
- We may, at our discretion, offer credit instead of re-scheduling your
- Due to tight schedules, we cannot accommodate clients who are more than 15 minutes late for their appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to treat your appointment as cancelled in full without credit to you.
- Please note that there are railroad tracks on the way to River Lane Ranch that can cause During the winter months, unpredictable snowstorms can cause poor road conditions. Because River Lane Ranch is semi-rural, the roads are not cleared as quickly as those in the city. We ask that you take these things into account and time your trip accordingly. Please contact the office as soon as possible if you are lost or delayed.
- Private readings and Evenings With Carmel are recorded, and we will provide you with 1 copy of the CD. For in-person readings, the CD will be provided to you at the end of the session. For phone readings, your CD will be mailed to you within two weeks of your
- In some cases, technical issues may arise and a session may not be properly recorded or the CD quality may not be ideal. In addition, mailing issues may arise or accidents may happen in shipping. We are not responsible for lost, broken, misplaced CDs or CDs where the session did not record properly.
- You may bring a recording device with you and make a recording of the session for your own personal use. Please let us know before the reading starts if you will be making use of a personal recording device. Under no circumstances are either the recordings provided by us or the recordings made by you to be used for any purpose other than your own personal use.
Small exclusives and large group events
- All small exclusives and large group events are payable in full at the time of booking, non refundable. and subject to the cancellation and re-scheduling policies set out
Classes and courses
- Unless otherwise noted, all classes and courses are non-refundable. In some limited cases, we may require a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking, with the balance due and owing on the first day of the class or Once you have paid the balance, the full purchase price for the class or course is considered non-refundable and all classes or courses are subject to the cancellation and re-scheduling policies set out above.
- All merchandise is non-refundable except where there is a manufacturer’s
- Credits can be applied to any other reading, class, course or merchandise of your choice.
Termination of access to services
- All services are provided solely at the discretion of Carmel Joy Baird, and Carmel reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services to anyone at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, illegal, threatening, harassing, obscene, abusive, degrading, intimidating behaviour or fraudulent or deceptive conduct. Requests for services under false pretenses will be deemed null and void. This includes media, researchers or any others who do not disclose their affiliations or intentions.