Important! Read this first. These guidelines must be accepted to be a part of the group. Thank you!
Level 1: Awaken Your Spirit Facebook group was created to help you dive in even further and continue to connect with like-minded people. It’s a place to laugh, cry, learn, support, and inspire each other. You’ll also be able to connect with other students who took this course.
Use this space as much or as little as you need. We will be monitoring this group and have guidelines that need to be adhered to.
Take a moment to read and agree to our community guidelines below. All group members must follow these community rules so that this continues to be a positive, respectful, and thriving space. In an ideal world we wouldn’t need them, but our past experiences leading groups have taught us that setting these guidelines helps us maintain a positive and productive community.
- No selling, soliciting, or promoting (this includes contests or anything financially related). I know some of you are new Psychic’s and learning Mediums but this isn’t a place for you to advertise. Please do not push your products/services, or affiliate products/programs on anyone in the group. Also, do not solicit members for donations or votes for charitable causes, contests, or other purposes.
- No recruitment.
- This beautiful community was created to provide support, love, guidance, and feedback for students. It was not created to be a platform for other groups, such as private Facebook groups. Creating, joining or recruiting members (publicly or privately) to any other groups on any platform is not permitted. This includes related spin-off groups.
- What’s shared here, stays here.
- Please do not distribute content (Facebook posts, personal stores, quotes, videos etc.) shared by us or other members to other Facebook groups, friends, family, colleagues, customers, your dog…you get the picture. The education, support, guidance, and information posted in this space are confidential and need to remain in this community. Also keep in mind that sharing Carmel Joy Baird’s online program materials without permission violates copyright and trademark law.
- Do not abuse members or violate their privacy. Never email or contact other members without their permission, or add people to your personal Facebook page without a request to do so.
- Keep it kind. Any negativity, bad mouthing, or snarkiness will have to go. We don’t roll like that and we know you don’t either. It’s just good to be reminded.
- You indemnify us from any and all claims resulting from your use of this group, including loss of revenue, damages, breach of contract, or any other unfavorable circumstance. We do not take responsibility for the content or actions by any member and membership does not imply endorsement from us. If you decide to work with or hire someone you meet in this group, we are not responsible for any result.
If any of these guidelines are violated, we may take any of the following actions:
- Your post or comment may be deleted without notice. – There are a variety of reasons posts may be deleted if they do not follow our guidelines. It may be due to your post content or a comment that showed up as a result of the conversation. Regardless, know that we will reach out to you if there is something that needs to be addressed. Otherwise, know that it was unrelated to your actions and understand that we have removed it to maintain a positive and productive community environment.
- You may be removed from the Facebook group.
If you have any questions, please contact me and my team at email@example.com and please know that these guidelines have been put into place to maintain a fabulous, safe, and thriving community for you to grow and learn!
Upon submission of the form below you’ll be directed to the group where you can join.